What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, or comment on the site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:: name, email address or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Log Data:- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the knowledge we have a tendency to collect from you will be utilised in one among the following::
- To boost our website : we have a tendency to regularly attempt to boost our web site offerings supported the knowledge and feedback we have receive from you.
- To personalize your experience : your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To send periodic emails : The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To improve customer service : your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information..
Do we release any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Sometimes, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party services or products on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.