Top 10 Happiness Quotes
Explore these top 10 Happiness Quotes that will make you Smile and Happy. Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom.
1. “Happiness is a function of accepting what is.” ~ Werner Erhard
2. “True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” ~ Helen Keller
3. “That’s your unlimited desires that are clouding your peace, your happiness.” ~ Naval Ravikant
4. “True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.” ~ Joseph Addison
5. “Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
6. “The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions.” ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
7. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” ~ Denis Waitley
8. “Everything is a gift of the universe–even joy, anger, jealousy, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.” ~ Ken Keyes Jr.
9. “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.” ~ Carl Jung
10. “Success at the highest level comes down to one question: Can you decide that your happiness can come from someone else’s success?” ~ Bill Walton