Top 10 Travel Quotes
Select these top 10 Travel Quotes and Share it with your Friends, Family and Relatives. Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
1. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.”
2. “Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.”
3. “I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven’t seen, how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see.”
4. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.”
5. “Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.”
6. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
7. “Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.”
8. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.”
9. “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.”
10. “I travel because it makes me realise how much I haven’t seen, how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see.”
I hope you enjoyed these top 10 Travel Quotes and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.
May You Like it