Top 10 Women’s Day Quotes to Get Inspiration
Explore these top 10 Women’s Day Quotes to get Inspiration.The story of women’s struggle for Equality belongs to no single feminist nor to any one organization, but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights.There is no occasion for women to consider themselves subordinate or inferior to men. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.
Women’s Day Quotes
1. “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” ~ Hillary Clinton
2. “A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants.” ~ Coco Chanel
3. “Sometimes it’s the princess who kills the dragon and saves the prince.” ~ Samuel Lowe
4. “The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence.” ~ Blake Lively
5. “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t.” ~ Rhonda Hansome
6. “There’s something about a woman with a loud mind that sits in silence, smiling, knowing she can crush you with the truth.” ~ R.G. Moon
7. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
8. “Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.” ~ Thomas Paine
9. “Somewhere out in this audience may even be someone who will one day follow in my footsteps, and preside over the White House as the President’s spouse. I wish him well.” ~ Barbara Bush
10. “Every successful man is backed up by a woman who is always a step at the forefront of him. Salute to the woman of the future.” ~ unknown
I hope you get Inspiration to read these top 10 International Women’s Day Quotes and don’t forget to share it with your friends, family and relatives.
Also Read this